Why Choose Iowa Endoscopy Center?
- The Iowa Endoscopy Center (IEC) is accredited by Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care. IEC is Medicare Certified and an award recipient of the ASGE Endoscopy Unit Recognition Award.
- The Iowa Endoscopy Center has nine physicians Board Certified in Gastroenterology. They are dedicated to excellence in performing endoscopic procedures and other diagnostic and therapeutic procedures related to the digestive system.
- The Iowa Endoscopy Center is an Ambulatory Surgery Center that performs endoscopic procedures and hemorrhoid banding.
- Services offered at the Iowa Endoscopy Center are often lower in cost than similar services provided at a hospital. Many patients find centers such as ours more convenient and comfortable.
- The Iowa Endoscopy Center uses state-of-the-art equipment to make your procedure safe and comfortable.
- Patient satisfaction at the Iowa Endoscopy Center is 99%.
- Quality Indicators: Data collected and reported that is used to improve the quality of care delivered at the Iowa Endoscopy Center.