The Iowa Liver Center unites the expertise of the University of Iowa Organ Transplant Center, based in Iowa City (UIOTC); the Iowa Digestive Disease Center (IDDC), based in Clive; and Mercy Medical Center – Des Moines (Mercy), including its affiliated clinics and subsidiaries. The unique team approach provides comprehensive care to people with decompensated liver disease and neoplasms of the liver and bile duct.
SERVICES AND BENEFITS TO PATIENTS
ILC offers a full range of well-coordinated diagnostic, treatment and support services to those with liver disease – delivering outstanding patient care close to home. Benefits to patients include:
- Enhanced care coordination and integration
- A patient-centered experience
- Broader, more comprehensive services – including the most advanced treatments available anywhere
- Convenient access in the Des Moines/central Iowa area
- Quality outcomes
- Collaboration among a team of recognized experts, dedicated to providing the best possible outcomes
For additional information, please visit Iowa Liver Center Website.